Italy

Italy

Monday, March 25, 2013

Starting my blog!

Hi everyone :) I am excited to announce that I decided to blog about my adventures in Rome! I am currently in my student teaching semester at UW-Eau Claire. So far, I was teaching in an 8th grade placement and I am very excited to be done with that and moving on to 1st grade in Rome! I am getting very anxious and also nervous because I have had this planned for almost a year and a half and now it is only 2 and 1/2 weeks away! I cannot believe it. Not only am I leaving the United States, but I will be done with college....seriously how did that even happen?! I thought it was just yesterday that I was living in the dorms. Time flies.

Anywho, please use this blog to keep in touch with me! I will try to write as often as possible about my experiences- the good, the bad, the ugly, the hilarious, the amazing and everything in between. I am also hoping to post pictures as not everyone in my family has facebook (ahemmm Mom). Please email, comment, or stay in touch with my when I am gone. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment